The pre-conference workshops have a maximum capacity and some are already fully booked. Therefore, you can sign up for a waiting list via the email. Please send your full name and workshop preference to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monday (August 28):
- Introduction to R: How to get started by Gerko Vink
- Introduction to Mplus: How to get started by Rens van de Schoot and Jan Boom
Tuesday (August 29):
- Bullying and Peer Relations: Multilevel and Social Network Analyses by Rene Veenstra and Christina Salmivalli (FULL)
- Studying development with longitudinal models by Alithe van den Akker and Loes Keijsers (FULL)
- Bayesian analysis to deal with small sample sizes by Dan McNeish and Rens van de Schoot (FULL)
- Special ERU-event: Getting the message across: Communicating research findings to the public by Maja Schachner, Lara Wieringa, and Stephanie Helfferich (from the press office of the UU)
- Time: 10.00-16.00;
- Location: Drift 25, Utrecht (directions to the pre-conference venue are shown in the map below);
- Lunch is included;
- The fee is 50 euros only (because the pre-conference workshops are sponsored by Mplus);
- Registration for the pre-conference workshops can be done via the ECDP2017 registration portal;
- During the conference a computer room is available with the full version of Mplus Version 8 installed for use by the attendees during the conference.