EADP – Travel Fellowships
— Please note that the deadline to apply for the fellowship has passed. It is therefore no long possible to apply. Applicants have been notified about whether they have been selected for the fellowship. —
The EADP will provide 20 fellowships (travel grants of €250 each) for early career scholars to attend the EADP Biennial Conference in Utrecht.
- You need to be a member of EADP
- You need to be a PhD student or you defended your PhD in 2013 or later
- The abstract of your presentation (poster, paper) was accepted by the scientific committee
- You registered to attend the conference
- You do not get sufficient funding elsewhere to cover your full travel and accommodation costs
HOW DO YOU APPLY?
You can apply for EADP travel fellowship until May 31th 2017 as follows:
Please send the following documents in ONE file labeled with yourname.EADP_fellowship as Word (.docx) file to Prof. Dagmar Strohmeier at email@example.com
The documents must include:
- Current CVincluding education and major academic achievements (max 1 A4 page).
2. Description of your research(max 500 words).
3. Motivation letter (max 100 words statement explaining how attending the EADP conference will help advancing your career and work).
4. Title and abstract of your accepted presentation at the EADP conference
5. Notification that you registered to attend the EADP conference
The committee consists of Prof. Dagmar Strohmeier, Prof. Barbara Reichle and Prof. Martyn Barret. The committee will review all applications and will select 20 EADP fellows. You will be notified whether your application was successful not later than July 15, 2017.